Kapow for transportation and logistics enables 3PLs and transportation companies to eliminate costly manual functions by integrating and automating access to data from shippers, carriers, logistics partners, freight bill payment processors, and other trading partners. By integrating systems and automating processes, Kapow helps increase shipment visibility, improves exception handling, and provides the data needed for status reports (e.g., missed pickups, transit delays, declined shipment tenders, and unloading delays).
June 11, 2015 at 1:30 pm (EDT) – 1 hour
Please notify us in the Questions/Comments box if you are unable to make this time.
- Capture New Loads: Kapow eliminates the need to manually copy data from load boards and emails into internal systems and copy it back into B2B portals to report shipment status.
- Automate Rate Lookups: Maximize margins and eliminate errors by automatically performing rate look-ups from multimodal carriers and 3PLs with integrated processes from Kapow.
- Track and Trace Shipments: Eliminate the need to manually check shipping status from multiple carriers’ B2B portals with Kapow Logistics.
- Expedite Invoicing and Payment: Companies no longer need to chase down PODs and manually update the B2B portals of freight payment processors and shippers while expediting the receipt of funds.
- Improve DSO (Days Sales Outstanding): Reduce DSO and enforce payment terms by using the Kapow Platform to monitor dozens of freight bill payment portals to optimize collections.
- Manage Complex Scheduling and Logistics: Kapow optimizes the scheduling and tracking of shipments by capturing incoming requests and integrating with scheduling systems, and shipper portals.
This webinar has passed. Please check back for future events and webinars.