Accelerating transaction processing while reducing risk
The verification of Authorized Signatures is a critical task for transaction processing teams, especially in the Financial Services industry, but it is also tedious and time-consuming. Traditional manual Signature Verification procedures used may take from 2 to 20 minutes per transaction. As a result, many financial institutions limit Signature Verification activities to critical Lines of Business increasing the risk of fraud.
Enabling the automated matching of transactional signatures against a Reference Signature database not only reduces the cost of human intervention in the Verification process, but also minimizes the risk of signature forgery fraud on all transactions while enabling the audit and automation of this process.
- Drastically reduce the time required to verify authorized Signatures on any type of Transactional Document (i.e. from 20 minutes to 2 seconds)
- Prevent fraud and avoid associated costs by automating the Signatures Matching
- Automate the capture and extraction/validation of required information from received transactions for export to Line-of-Business systems
- Accurately identify the Authorized Signatory of a Transactional document
Key Features and Capabilities
- Automatically identifies Authorized Signatures on Transactions with multiple signatures
- Locates best match to Authorized Signature in Reference Signature database
- Maintain a Reference Signature database based on the Signature Lists provided by your partners
- Identify and match Blanket Signature Guarantee Stamps
- Quickly and easily reject fraudulent Transactions
Streamlined Signature Approval Workflow
The Solution identifies the Authorized Signature on any Transaction format and matches it with the Reference Signature provided by the Dealer/Broker.
Designed for processing high volumes of financial transactions, the Automated Signature Verification Solution provides your company with powerful, end-to-end auditing and reporting capabilities.
Reduced User Actions
Transactional Documents go through an automated process which combines data extraction from the image with data validation against Line-of-Business and Signature Reference databases. Users simply validate documents through a user-friendly interface.
The solution is tailored to be highly available and facilitates Disaster Recovery, to fit in with your Company’s availability requirements.
Our products fully integrate with any EMS, ERP, Document Management and/or Workflow Systems, as well as any Fax/Email Server, for a simplified implementation in your current technical environment.
Any Input Format
Transactions arriving via mail, fax or email can all be processed through a single automated interface.
About CDIT – Forward Thinking, Visionary Canada’s Leading Capture Consultant/Integrator
CDIT Inc. (CDIT) is Canada’s leading Enterprise Content Management (ECM) solutions consulting/implementation firm, with exceptional business process re-engineering and project management expertise. We are focused on accelerating the CAPTURE, TRANSFORMATION, DELIVERY and EXCHANGE of critical information that is an essential part of every organization by delivering exceptional Capture solutions for both our public and private sector clients. Every solution implemented is backed by our Client Support Program which provides our clients with end-to-end support of the full solution. Our support engineers are certified in all our solution components and have real-world implementation expertise.
CDIT & Kofax
As one of Canada’s most experienced Kofax Platinum Partner, CDIT has the breadth and depth of experience to address the most complex document capture challenges. Our key value proposition is the best practices that we have developed value, cost-effective ECM solutions for our clients, ensuring risks are minimized, and systems are destined for success.