At CDIT, we believe in Excellence and are always looking for outstanding individuals to join our team. We are looking for people who think, live and breathe outside-of-the-box. If you’re that type of person, we want to hear from you.
We recognize that our most valuable resources are our people. We are committed to fostering and promoting a work environment that encourages individuality and growth. We offer a competitive salary and a benefits package that includes dental insurance, medical insurance, prescription drug coverage, life insurance, a vision-care plan, paid sick time and vacation.
If you are interested in an exciting career with high growth potential, please review the opportunities below and if your background matches our requirements, please submit your resume to email@example.com
About the Opportunity
As a Software Consultant/Programmer, you will be responsible for all facets of system design, development, integration and implementation of Enterprise Content Management (ECM) solutions (Imaging, Workflow and Document Management) for our clients. If you are looking for variety, interesting, customer-focussed projects, and learning leading-edge technology, please apply for immediate consideration.
This position is a diverse hands-on role that requires an energetic, motivated and highly reliable person that takes ownership and enjoys challenges. You will be responsible for providing technical leadership to develop, implement and support enterprise-wide image capture and workflow solutions for our customers. You should possess strong analytical and development capabilities, and excellent interpersonal, and communication skills, and would work out of our downtown Toronto office.
Please note: This is NOT a pure development role. It is a consulting/implementation role which requires some programming, with the prime focus being on creating innovative solutions based on Kofax technologies.
Method of Application – Applicants must submit:
- Resume and covering letter
- Salary expectations and availability
You must be living in the Greater Toronto Area.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree or College Diploma in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent experience
- Excellent programming skills (3 years minimum) in Web application development, including experience with Microsoft .NET architecture and 3 years of experience in working with SQL databases.
- Exceptional communication skills (listening, verbal, written)
- Exceptional analysis, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to “think on your feet” and to exercise sound judgment and decision-making
- A high degree of creativity, strong organization skills; ability to plan, prioritize, coordinate and monitor a significant number of simultaneous tasks in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Ability to work under time pressure with a minimum of direct supervision or guidance
- Strong business analysis and organizational skills, including the ability to plan, coordinate, and monitor a significant number of functions/tasks simultaneously
- A team player with a track record for meeting deadlines
- Experience with COM, ADO, SOA, Web Services, Java development
- Kofax Capture, SharePoint, and BPM/Workflow experience a definite asset
- Provide reasonable estimates for development work during project planning
- Prepare design documentation
- Develop and unit test application components
- Communicate risks and issues to the team in a timely manner
- Comply with mandated policies and procedures and contribute to procedural improvements
- Troubleshoot and fix production issues