Touch-less Process Automation transforms traditional manual mail-room operations to enable the automated capture, classification, extraction and routing of images and information in digital format, for accurate, timely and lower cost results. It expands centralized mail-room functions to support scanned, faxed, emailed or mobile device input from distributed locations and external stakeholders, and provides added visibility, control and automation to all mail-room tasks.
Register for this informational webinar and learn how Touch-less Process Automation and Automated Signature Verification can streamline tedious transaction processes that traditionally took days/weeks into minutes.
Thursday, May 22nd 2014 10:00-11:00 AM (ET)
Who should attend?
- Financial Services Industry professionals
- Dealer Relations
- Transfer Agency Services
- Client Services
- Discover how to automate mail-room & front-end processing to reduce the procedure from minutes to seconds
- Learn about the latest in advanced Optical Character Recognition (OCR) for financial services
- Find out how you can reduce risk and save money $$$ by making your business process more efficient with Touch-less Process Automation and Automated Signature Verification
Key Features and Capabilities
- Provides complete visibility into incoming documents
- Decreases time and risk associated with processing and signature verification
- Systematically tracks documents & data
- Eliminates delays via immediate document processing
- Lifts productivity by processing more with fewer resources
- Multi-channel capture for batch- or transaction-based capture applications
- Minimizes labor-intensive document handling, validation, and data entry tasks
This webinar has passed. Please check back for future events and webinars.